Cervia, chosen for the fourth consecutive year to host the IRONMAN Italy race in 2023, is a perfect area for training in the three disciplines that make up long distance triathlon: swimming, cycling and running. On the occasion of this important event, on 16th September 2023, the Hotel Doge **** in Milano Marittima offers triathletes a special "Swim-Bike-Run" offer designed specifically to train on the challenging terrain in the months and days before the race, thus enjoying Cervia 365 days a year for a perfect workout between the sea, the beach and the pine forest.
The offer includes:
- Overnight in the chosen room type equipped with every comfort with balcony
- Breakfast with flexible hours at the Hotel's rich buffet with sweet and savory dishes prepared every morning by our pastry chef and fresh fruit from the Batani Farm
- Healthy menus with local food and mostly at km0
- Every day, after breakfast, it is possible to enjoy a small buffet of sweet and savory delights at the bar
- Excellent location, near the village of Ironman and a few steps from the sea
- Ironman Welcome Drink
- Entrance to the Dolce Vita Spa Wellness Center affiliated with the adjacent Hotel Aurelia where you will find: Turkish bath, bio-sauna, emotional shower, ice fountain, heated bench and relaxation area with infusions. Spa kit: bathrobe and slippers.
- Access to the large outdoor swimming pool (heated in low season) with a separate area dedicated to children and a solarium area
- Possibility to bring the bicycle directly to the room
- High-speed Wi-Fi in all common areas and rooms
Enrich your stay with:
- Lunches and / or Dinners at the I Dogi Restaurant, with a rich daily menu to choose from among four proposals, buffet of appetizers and vegetables, buffet of sweets and fruit of the Batani Farm